Tiny facts of Great cities 03.VENICE
- Venice is made up on a group of 118 small islands connected by over 400 bridges.
- Venice has no roads nor lanes, but just canals and waterways. It’s transport consists of Water busses, Water taxis etc.
- Three of James Bond movies were shot in Venice.
- The Famous Romantic Gondola is shorter on one side.
- Convicts could take one last glimpse of the outside world from the “Bridge of Sigh’s”.
- Casanova was born in Venice around 02nd April 1725.
- Click here for detailed tours